Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Information Management Lead
- Guides the Project Team and FEED/EPC Contractors to ensure compliance with Contracts and Company Project Information Management standards across all project Phases (FEED, EPC, Turnover, and Handover)
- Responsible for reviewing Project final drawing deliverables and making recommendations to reconcile the drawings with the facility master drawings.
- Coordinates redlining and markup of facility drawings during HAZOP/Integrity Critical Documents Review
- Responsible for maintaining database of UN facilities Integrity Critical Drawings
- Information Management Contact for Usan, Oso and BRT. Interfaces with operations on drawing changes, ensuring that operations markup changes to the facility on drawings and also coordinates the CAD update.
- Train and provide guidance to operations on redlining drawings
- Develop and Maintain the Information Management Plan, and supporting procedures, templates and guidelines
- Previous EM experience would be added advantage
Click here to apply