Citi, a leading global finance company, is looking for young, bright and intelligent undergraduates to join its 2018 summer internship programme in Nigeria.
Citi’s success is driven by its exceptional people; their passion, dedication and entrepreneurship. It will be people like you who will shape its future. Citi’s summer internship programme is a four week (2nd – 27th July 2017) intensive program which provides successful applicants with a birds-eye view of the workings of a global company. If you are smart, creative thinker with high ethical standards, your place is here!
Position Title: Summer Internship Programme 2018
Job ID: 18032896
Job Category: Research
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Eligibility – All candidates must:
- Be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%
- Have completed their 2nd year of university and not be in their final year
- Possess good communication/interpersonal skills and able to work in a team
- Short listed candidates will be required to complete a mandatory essay (within one week of receiving subject topics).
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Application Deadline: 29th May, 2018.