Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Position Title: Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Workforce Group has commenced its Graduate Training program for 2018, which is focused at attracting suitable, self-motivated, young talented and exceptional individuals to join its workforce. Suitable candidate meeting the criteria’s will be selected to meet with our top clients for opportunities in their entry level role.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong passion for excellence, learning, goal oriented, analytical, problem solving and communication.
- Only candidate’s residence in Lagos state are mostly to be considered
- A minimum of second Class Lower (B.sc) or Higher National Diploma (Lower Credit) from any discipline
- Candidate with Ordinary Diploma (OND) will be considered if satisfactory remark on completion of Industrial Trainee (IT) is presented.
- Candidates with B.sc/B.A/HND should have completed the mandatory NYSC programme as at the time of application.
- Maximum of two years post NYSC work experience
- Should not be above 30 years old.
Application Deadline: 6th July, 2018.