The KPMG Scholars will be granted internship and employment opportunities in KPMG (subject to meeting the criteria). There will also be mentorship opportunities for the students.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary school education at a state public secondary school within the last two years.
- A minimum of 5 distinctions (As and Bs) from their WASSCE (Including Mathematics and English)
- A minimum score of 230 in UTME
- Already have an admission letter or provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Send an email to NG-FMCareers@ng.kmpg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, Phone Number. Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Please state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Friday, September 21, 2018.