Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a Telesales Analyst.
Position Title: Telesales Analyst
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum B.Sc /HND required in any field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of Call Centre and/or Telemarketing/ Telesales experience
- A proven track record of working in a customer service environment is required
- Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level
- Eloquent and customer-oriented, with experience in cold calling
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly persuasive and comfortable with handling customer’s objections
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment to consistently meet or exceed sales targets
Application Deadline: Not Specified.