Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit an Account Associate. This role is responsible for the delivery of the financial and business processes and systems in line with corporate standards; the post holder will undertake specific work within Finance and contribute to improving functional efficiency.
Position Title: Account Associate
- Audit account payable checks, verifying accuracy of vendor names, amounts, addresses, authorizations, and other key payment information.
- Review bi-weekly check proposals to identify inappropriate transactions in conjunction with the disbursement audit process, primarily by verifying appropriate authorization of new vendors.
- Reconcile all vendor additions, deletions, and changes in Accounts Payable against the monthly vendor change report.
- Review bi-weekly duplicate A/P payment reports; investigate and resolve potential duplicate payments prior to release of payment.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of store bank accounts.
- Post payroll journal entries and prepare account reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of monthly consolidated financials and variance reports by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing information and trends.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data
- Prepares special reports that will be requested by management from time to time.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent analytical and quick-decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail with highly organized, advanced office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Ability to manage multiple decision processes while working in a fast-paced paperless environment using multiple systems and databases
- Ability to resolve problems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field
- 5 years’ work experience
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Word processing and spreadsheet applications; ability to utilize database application
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups, and nestedifs formulas)
- Ability to interpret Financial Data from various systems and in various formats
Application Deadline: Not specified.