Our client, a reputable and prestigious private University located in Ogun State, is seeking to fill the position below:
Position Title: Account Officer
Employment type: Permanent contract
- The account officer would be charged with the responsibility of handling general account records.
- Handle general account queries.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Participate in the preparation for the internal audit and tax audit exercises; ensuring that all relevant files and documents are in place for smooth running of these audits.
- Keeping all financial records of the Organization.
- Preparation of Payment Vouchers for Staff
- Candidates must possess a good honors degree in Accounting, Economics or Banking and Finance plus a minimum of 3 years post-NYSC relevant work experience.
- Must be computer literate (Work proficiently in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
- Must have good communication skills.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2018.