Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
Position Title: Account Payable Officer
- Post all vendors promptly.
- Payment of vendors within agreed creditor’s days.
- Post all payment made to vendors and for expenses.
- Carry out reconciliation of vendors’ accounts when required.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements for assigned bank accounts.
- Preparation of schedules for external auditors.
- Cross check payroll bank schedules for accuracy and prepare bank debit instructions.
- Post payroll monthly.
- Payment of P.A.Y.E, pension, NHF & withholding tax by the 10th, 15th and 21st respectively working day of every month and obtain tax receipts and credit notes for vendors promptly.
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for payment in compliance with the Company’s payment policy.
- Send cheque confirmation for all payments (either hardcopy or softcopy) to the drawee bank.
- Update daily Bank Balances Report.
- Prepare weekly work plans and time sheets for submission to Head of Department.
- Departmental Budget Savings of at least 20%.
- Promptness of service delivery and support for other departments.
- Petty cash float management.
- Compliance with the ISP policies (clear desk policy, screen lock etc).Respond to all IAC queries on PVs within 12 hours.
- Payment of salaries by 26th of every month.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Deadline: February 23, 2018
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com