Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
Position Title: Account Receivable Officer (Northern Region)
Locations: Kano and Yola
- Collects accounts by contacting customers referred by marketers;
- Investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Supports financial planning by forecasting cash.
- Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- Assure timely collection of monies due to organization.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing, waybills and collection procedures.
- Daily reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments; and stock
- Reconcile customers ledger and account statement on a regular basis;
- Attend to external auditors during interim and year end audit.
- Handle other jobs as may be assigned by Finance Manager.
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com indicating the position title as the subject of email only.