A manufacturer and distributor of Medical equipment and consumables of top Chinese brands is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Job Experience: Minimum 4 years
Job Duties includes but not limited to:
- Determines payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepares and processes monthly
- Interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Prepare and review budgets, revenues, expenses, payroll entries, invoices and accounting documents
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local , state, federal and private funding, review contracts and grants
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Minimum Second Class Upper, Bachelor Degree in Accounting, additional relevant training will be an
- Time management
- Should not be more than 35 years
Method of application
Applicants should send their Applications, Cover letters and Resume/Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email and also indicate same at the top right corner of their CVs.
Submission closes on the 23rd February, 2018.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.