Our client, a reputable estate firm is seeking to fill the position of a female accountant. The candidate must be a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), she would also be charged with the responsibility of handling general account records.
Position Title: Accountant (Female)
- Handle general account queries.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Participate in the preparation for the internal audit and tax audit exercises; ensuring that all relevant files and documents are in place for smooth running of these audits.
- Keeping all financial records of the Organization.
- Preparation of Payment Vouchers for Staff.
- Candidates must possess a good honours Degree in Accounting, Economics or Banking and Finance plus a minimum of 3 years post-NYSC relevant work experience.
- Must possess a professional qualification (ICAN)
- Must be computer literate (Work proficiently in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
Application Deadline: March 28, 2018.