At JET Recruitment Professionals, we aim at producing the right talent for the best offered opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for the position of an Accountant
Job description/ Responsibilities
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Job requirements/ Experience Level
- Minimum of HND Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years experience
- Must be well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Desire for a career in Accounting
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to details
- Must have good mathematical and reporting skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines
SALARY: N 150,000
Deadline for submission: Monday, 20th of November, 2017
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before deadline date