Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Accountant
- Handle all the school’s financial transactions and record keeping,
- Entering data into online spreadsheets and databases;
- Receiving and recording cash, checks and vouchers;
- Posting debits and credits; producing financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements and account totals; and reconciling discrepancies or shortages.
- Typically prepares bank deposits, verifies and balances receipts, pays and prepares invoices after approval by the HOS and monitors overdue accounts.
- Sock taking and inventory management.
- Account reconciliation.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- Three years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of personal computers, including spreadsheet, word processing and database software.
- Experience with the integrated general ledger and payroll
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Application Deadline: March 21, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org