Lifepage Group is duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission under the Companies & Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Lifepage has been in business for about a decade and has made incremental progress in what we do.
We deal in Real Estate Development and Investments with expanse of land in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers States and Federal Capital Territory FCT, Abuja.
Position Title: Accounting Intern
Internship position at Lifepage Group offers students or fresh graduates personal real-world insights and exposure to actual working life, foundation to their career choices and the chance to build valuable business networks.
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Must be between 20-26years
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com With “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2018.