Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Position Title: Accounts Executive
Department: Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Accounts Supervisor/Head
The Accounts Executive’s primary role is to assist the CFO in the administration of financial accounts. Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
As such the overall financial health of the organisation is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities and Deliverables
Supervise all financial reports and day to day data capturing activities. Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Analyse trend and variances Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits Compliance Activities Other tasks where required
- Debtors & Creditors
- Statutory liabilities
- Inter-branch & Inter-company Expense & Income analysis:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
Criteria (Qualification and Desired Experience)
- B.Sc graduate in Accounting or related field with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Age limit: Less than 35 years.
- Analytical skills Eye for details Well versed in Excel
- Desired Attributes
- Sound accounting fundamentals
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th August, 2018.