IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Admin and Facility Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the provision of administrative support, prioritizing and completing a wide variety of tasks, including coordinating maintenance and repairs, contract monitoring and administration of office space and lodges.
- Manage facility maintenance budget and expenses
- Ensures functionality of all company assets/facility.
- Supervise office, guest and cluster house administration.
- Source for properties that will suit various purposes that will be needed by the company
- Administration of CUG lines and office intercom.
- Managing and administering repairs and maintenance programmes in all company’s facilities.
- Vetting, ensuring prompt payment of rent and utility bills to relevant bodies/authorities.
- Provide support to ensure office activities/events run smoothly (renovations, event planning etc.).
- Manage activities like office space allocation, parking space, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Monitor office supplies and equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Ensure facility management activities are done in line health and safety policies.
- Provide regular reports and updates.
- Supervise all Admin support staff, Maintenance Officers, Cleaners and House keepers.
- A good first degree.
- Minimum five (5) years related experience with at least two (2) years of experience in providing senior administrative and facility management support in a fast-paced office environment with many interruptions and short deadlines.
- Telecom industry experience is an added advantage.
Skills / Personal Attributes:
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- Good people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent Organizational and Decision making skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict and solve problems promptly.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Quality Control experience an asset.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply