Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Assist in training staff members and new hires
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- HND/BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Applicants must be resident in LAGOS State
- Must have a flair for Managerial skills and competence
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2018.
Note: Applications are open to interested individuals. All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.