Our client, a leader in the interior decoration sector, is seeking the service of a qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Position Title: Administrative Manager
The aim of this role is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Administrative task such as recruiting, selecting and training employees.
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Provide supplies by identifying needs required by the company; negotiate price, quality, and delivery; approve invoices.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines of staff and work deliverables.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments activities.
- Complete special projects by organizing, coordinating; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Any other task assigned by the Managing Director.
Skills and Qualifications
- Managing Processes, Coaching, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills.
- Ideal staff must have proven experience as an administration manager.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relative field.
- A minimum 5 years related industry and leadership experience.
Salary, Work days
- Proposed salary is between N150, 000 – N250, 000/m based on experience.
- Work days: Monday – Saturday.
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Adm Off’ OR ‘Ad Mgr’ as subject of mails
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.