TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Position Title: App Operation Specialist
Carlcare Development seeks an enthusiastic App Operation Specialist who has solid communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. You will be required to interact with users, while adopting a customer first mentality, and demonstrating an aptitude for continuous improvement and learning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering and receiving customer inquiries from Carlcare app users.
- Proferring solutions to common mobile phone-based issues.
- Diagnose and resolve basic technical and other customer-related issues.
- Own customer support communications from initial contact until resolution.
- Improve mobile app product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of HND/BSc.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in customer care or technical support.
- Proficient in mobile phone repair and software knowledge
Required Competences and Attributes
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- Experience working with customers
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities; within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
Suitably qualified and interested candidates should please send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org , stating App Operation Specialist as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20 April, 2018