Our client, is seeking an organized, results-driven candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Position Title: Asset Manager
- In this role you will plan and manage assets according to our clients’ needs and work to beneficially grow their portfolio while minimizing risks.
- Must be a strategically minded individual with strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience managing physical assets.
- Effectively manage client assets according to their investment preferences
- Assess client’s current asset status, their future needs, and investment goals
- Administer risk analysis surveys to determine their risk profile
- Work to develop a master asset management plan specifically attuned to each client
- Create, organize, and maintain client portfolios
- Manage cash flow and physical assets such as property and real estate
- Strategically advise clients on what actions to take with their assets
- Assess and manage risks associated with current assets
- Work to maximize returns and minimize losses on assets and investments
- Extensively research relevant markets to determine investment options
- Stay abreast of market trends and patterns and chose investments accordingly
- Analyze property value timeline to forecast for future estimated value
- Analyze and evaluate portfolio progress and enact necessary changes
- Work collaboratively with and report to asset management team and senior executives
- Travel to property sites as needed to make bids, appraise, etc.
- Liaise with property managers, contractors, brokers, attorneys, etc.
- Negotiate lease and property renewal contracts
- Collaborate with company analysts to accurately valuate client assets
- Monitor and manage assets from acquisition to disposition
- Foster and maintain positive client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in asset management
- Strong financial background with knowledge of real estate
- Additional Information
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytically and strategically minded
- Skilled negotiator
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Adept communicator both orally and written
- Results driven.
Application Deadline: Not specified.