Leventis Motors Limited (a member of A.G Leventis Nigeria Plc.) is the leading distributor of Trucks and Buses in Nigeria, providing you with World Leading brands such as Volkswage, Eiche, Foton-Daimle and JCB construction equipment. By carrying multiple brands, Leventis Motors is able to cater to a wide range of customer needs as dictated by customer demand.
Position Title: Asset Tracking Officer
Industry: Logistic Fleet Solutions
Assist in monitoring & providing strategic fleet asset management processes for all LM Fleet Operations.
- To monitor truck movement using the NOVA and other deployed technologies
- Identify the idle resources and report same to management
- Partner with logistics team in ensuring that truck distribution supply meet client’s needs and assets convened arrive in an efficient & timely manner
- Research and update management on asset tracking innovations that can help the fleet operation
- Generation of varied data’s and preparation of reports for management.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Minimum of OND Certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Fleet Tracking Officer.
- People management skill.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package i.e Excel, Ms-Word, Power Point
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com on a subject matter – “Asset Tracking Officer – Lagos”