Association for Reproductive and Family Health(ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
Position Title: Assistant Finance Officer (Financials)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to: Finance Officer
Successful candidate will provide support to the ARFH-LOPIN 1 Finance Officer at the Headquarters in Ibadan offices in the processing of financial transactions and recording into QuickBooks accounting software.
- Assist in processing all approved payments in line with standard practices with appropriate supporting documents
- Support in raising payment vouchers, filing of payment vouchers and retirements JVs.
- Assist in the logistics in preparation for and during workshops.
- Posting of daily transactions (Income & Expenditure) using QuickBooks Package.
- Assist in banking transactions
- Daily recording into Payment Vouchers & Journal Vouchers Registers
- Filing up documents relating to all payments into the appropriate files.
- Support in other financial management processes as at when necessary
- Any other responsibilities as assigned
- Applicants must have First degree/HND in Accounting.
- Also required is a minimum of 2 years working experience, strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks, good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in USAID grants work and familiarity with Nigerian NGOs contractual procedures.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Click here to apply
Candidates should also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with a Cover Letter (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Please provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Application Deadline: July 16, 2018.