Association for Reproductive and Family Health(ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
Position Title: Assistant Finance Officer (Grants)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to: Finance and Grant Manager
Successful candidate will provide support to the ARFH-LOPIN 1 Finance and Grant Manager at the Headquarters in Ibadan offices in the management of CBOs’ Finances.
- Assist to review the monthly liquidations received from the CBOs on Institutional support funds
- Update the CBOs funds accountability Statements (FAS) on monthly basis.
- Review the bank reconciliation statements submitted by the CBOs on monthly basis.
- Work closely with program team and support other staff for effective operation of ARFH LOPIN Region 1 project activities.
- File up documents relating to CBOs on grant management and other financial documents into the appropriate files.
- Assist with the administration of all funds disbursement processes to the CBOs.
- Assist with the CBOs proper record keeping.
- Work closely with the Finance and Grant Manager to improve and maintain adequate grant management processes.
- Support in other grant management processes as at when necessary.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned
- Applicants must have First degree/HND in Accounting.
- Also required is a minimum of 2 years working experience, strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks, good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in USAID grants work and familiarity with Nigerian NGOs contractual procedures.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Click here to apply
Candidates should also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with a Cover Letter (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Please provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Application Deadline: July 16, 2018.