Association for Reproductive and Family Health(ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
Position Title: Assistant Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Reports to: State M&E Officer
- Successful candidate will provide support to the ARFH-LOPIN 1 State M&E Officers in the State Offices in the monitoring and evaluation of service provision to Caregivers and Vulnerable Children.
- Assist in the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities and ensure that strategies are implemented according to plan
- Assist the State M&E Officer to achieve project objectives.
- Work with other project staff and sub-recipients to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are carried out appropriately to meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- Make presentations to stakeholders at both technical and non-technical sessions on program achievements and deliverables.
- Represent and make appropriate presentation at professional meetings, conferences.
- Assist in the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans.
- Provide continuous technical assistance on data management to project management team.
- Assist to ensure regular maintenance of database/information system.
- Contribute effectively at national and sub-national levels to OVC Management Information system strengthening forum.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs).
- Prepare the state quarterly project reports
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams, and conduct operational research activities.
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- A University degree in any of the following related field: Medicine, Pharmacy, Statistics, Demography and Public Health. A master’s degree in public health will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in OVC or related fields and programs in developing countries: and working experience with USAID or any other donor funded programs is desirable.
- Applicant’s experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Click here to apply
Candidates should also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with a Cover Letter (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Please provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Application Deadline: July 16, 2018.