MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
Position Title: Audit & Risk Analyst
The Audit & Risk Analyst is responsible for assisting with the conduct of audits and reviews of administrative, commercial, technical and management processes and systems to ensure alignment of activities with company goals, and effective and economical use of company resources.
Specifically the job holder will be responsible for the following
- Conducts audits as assigned based on the established annual audit schedule.
- Tracks all audit issues within the various reviewed processes to ensure implementation of agreed recommendations.
- Validates all closed issues to ensure successful completion.
- Communicates effectively with key process owners and team members to report key risks and audit findings.
- Analyze key financial, operational and compliance related data.
- Recommends solutions to the business to enhance process controls; work with all levels within the business.
- Participate effectively in quarterly risk assessments of key business processes.
- Support carrying out risk assessment training on established risk assessment methodology and approach.
- Responsible for business process documentation for the unit.
- Actively participate in the conduct of Information Security Audit (ISMS audit) as contained in annual audit ISMS audit calendar and follow up with audits to ensure any gaps observed are closed.
Qualification and Competencies Required
- First degree in a relevant discipline preferably Finance/Accounting/Business Administration.
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.
- 3-5yrs of relevant experience.
- Excellent organization, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Tax Audit Skills
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of written/spoken English.
- Excellent IT skills. Excellent analytical skills Attention to detail.
Click here to apply
Please follow and like us: