Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian Company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position of an Auditor
• Ensures compliance with established controls and procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Maintains the equipment in a safe and clean manner and repots service requests as needed.
• Appraises adequacy of control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
• Minimum of 3 yrs work experience in accounting and business controls related type work.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Commercial, Law, Accounting, Banking and Finance, etc (Second Class Upper Division)
• Support internal/external audits and special reviews