Energy360 Africa is providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry. Energy360 uses the power of real-time data to reduce fuel losses, lower operational costs, lower operational control breaches and improve margins for fuel retailers.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
We are searching for a vibrant and energetic experienced business development manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- To efficiently, develop, direct, coordinate all marketing/sales activities and policies to achieve the company’s Corporate and Business strategies.
- Provide leadership, top level connections for market penetration, market intelligence report, market development to maximize profitability, and achieve global brand image and stakeholders’ objectives.
- This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Strategic planning for future development
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any relevant field.
- An MBA in Marketing and membership with a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- 2 – 3 years experience in sales & marketing
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role in a technology or retail fuels company.
- The successful applicant will be goal driven and results focused with “can do” attitude.
If you are the person we are looking for you will:
- Be a self-starter, fast thinker, innovative, high performance team leader with integrity
- Possess proven superior sales, leadership, negotiating, interpersonal, communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Be able to develop and implement marketing and business development plans to achieve or exceed agreed levels of profitable revenue.
Application Deadline: Not specified.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com.