At Rovedana, we believe that Outsourcing can be better delivered in a seamless way and with a human face. Our mission is to deliver that, using Technology, in Africa.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Business Development Manager – Health
The primary responsibility of this position will be to plan, lead and manage activities related to the identification, pursuit, and capture of commercial sales opportunities. This will be accomplished by identifying potential leads, assisting in managing the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) process, working with leadership to coordinate and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), and partnering with marketing to prepare messaging and collateral information for client distribution. This position requires STRONG organizational abilities, time management skills, ensuring deadlines and deliverable are met, relationship building characteristics and strong leadership attributes. One should expect frequent interaction with clients and colleagues – a high degree of confidentiality and discretion is therefore required.
• Formulates marketing strategies in conjunction with President and Marketing Manager, with responsibility to implement.
• Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets.
• Consistently tracks the development of marketing strategies and their performance in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
• Develops and manages marketing and advertising content for all channels.
• Tracks industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique value proposition.
• Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face to face meetings, property/office visits, and other means as appropriate
• Represent company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s products and services.
• Develops and presents relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets within established timeframes
• Develops and maintains relationships with clients.
• Develop sales forecasts with probability percentages and pipeline status updates
• Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Develop proposals that speak to client s needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company profitability.
• Assess wins and losses to impact future selling strategies
• Manage the on time and on budget delivery for project sold.
• Maintaining a strong network and maintaining ongoing client relationships after project start-up
• Excellent targeting and prospecting skills within the health industry
• Proven ability to close deals
Good background of the health industry in a business development role. Ability to think innovatively with a mind set that everything is possible.
Application Deadline: Not specified