Our Client is a wholly owned indigenous oil servicing company with a global outlook, incorporated in 1989, with a focus and determined management to deliver excellent engineering solutions to the oil and gas industry. Our client seeks for immediate employment, a dynamic, energetic, outgoing people’s person, who is not easily intimidated and craves new challenges to fill the position as shown below:
DEPARTMENT: Business Development
REPORTING TO: Managing Director/CEO
SUBORDINATE (S) SUPERVISED: All Marketing & Sales Personnel
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To manage the Marketing and Sales activities of the Company.
DESCRIPTION OF MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the corporate business targets are achieved.
- Develop marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinate marketing and sales activities of the company.
- Proactive marketing and consolidation of existing clients.
- Reach out for all job adverts and prospects as may be relevant.
Responsible for implementing the Business Development Operating Procedure.
- Obtain updated information for all the submitted pre-qualifications and tenders.
- Maintain a schedule of all jobs bided, pre-qualified, prospects etc.
- Arrange business meetings and technical presentations with prospective clients.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Opening new market spectrums for the company
- Ensure client acquisition and retention always.
Qualification: BSc/HND in relevant fields. MBA will be an added advantage
Experience: 10 years and above Marketing/Business Development experience in the Oil & Gas industry
Preferred candidate must be resident in Lagos and familiar with Lagos business circle
Application Deadline: Not specified.