A manufacturer and distributor of Medical equipment and consumables of top Chinese brands is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Position: Call Centre Administrator
Job Experience: Minimum 2 years
Establishes insurance policies by obtaining client information; determining eligibility; maintaining database.
Job Duties includes but not limited to:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements, confirming
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Second Class, Bachelor Degree in English/Languages/ Mass communication
- Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening,
- Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus,
- Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking.
- Aged 25 -35 years
Method of application
Applicants should send their Applications, Cover letters and Resume/Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email and also indicate same at the top right corner of their CVs.
Submission closes on the 23rd February, 2018.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.