Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the Workforce Academy in the position below:
Position Title: Client Success Assurance Analyst
About Workforce Academy
- The Workforce Academy Programme is a one-year intensive programme designed to develop exceptional talents as Client Success Assurance Analysts.
- Successful applicants (Fellows) will have the opportunity to gain new skills in these areas and build on the strengths they bring to the organization through project delivery, customer acquisition and management, classroom-based trainings, virtual learning, and case studies among others.
- Fellows will be assigned to teams playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. They will also receive frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues in their teams.
- At the end of the Workforce Academy Programme, high-performing fellows will be offered a full time role with Workforce Group.
The following attributes are required to join our talented teams through the Workforce Academy programme:
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment
- Ability to transform theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands-on skills
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in teams, confident, and able to express own views clearly
- Adept in applying knowledge acquired to solve practical problems
- Aptitude for creative and analytical work in a problem-solving environment
- Self-drive and high level of learning agility.
- Client stakeholder management during and post-delivery of any engagement.
- Strong customer orientation/stakeholder management skills
- 0-2 years of prior work experience in any client relationship management role
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Not older than 27 years by December 31, 2018.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2018.