Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
Position Title: Collection Specialist
- Call overdue customers to guide them to repay and complete company’s collection target;
- Collect feedback from overdue customers, investigate customers’ repayment ability and assess the potential risk;
- Through a variety of effective ways to find the missing customers, increase the rate of repayment, reduce bad debt losses;
- Regularly analyze and report the collection status and put forward suggestions to help to optimize the collection process.
- Other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Minimum of 1 years working experience in banks or financial Institutions;
- Overdue account collection experience or related customer service experience;
- Excellent oral, negotiation and written communication skills;
- Strong learning ability and pressure resistance;
- Proficient with “Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook”;
- Typing speed of 45 wpm or above.
You will have the benefits of working in a startup environment as part of an international team with the opportunity to make a big impact, while being supported by the resources and network of our established parent companies.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.