The Admiralty University of Nigeria was established as a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) through the joint efforts of Nigerian Navy Holdings (a subsidiary organization of the Nigerian Navy) and Hellenic Education Nigeria – (a private consultancy, with international educators as main partners).The objectives of the University are: to expand the frontiers of knowledge in various academic disciplines, in Nigeria; to use University education as a tool towards development and the enhancement of human welfare; to meet the challenges of nation building in Nigeria; and to address the acute shortage of personnel in various sections of the economy in Nigeria. As part of its declared National Policy on Education, the Federal Government of Nigeria hopes to provide education to all citizens. At the tertiary level, as with all levels, the Government has solicited and encouraged private participation to reduce its burden of educating all Nigerians. It is in heed to this national call and in tandem with their own goals and aspirations that the above mentioned education partners have established this new University.
The Admiralty University of Nigeria is seeking to recruit dynamic and high calibre professionals for a number of Academic and Administrative vacancies.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill Full-Time, Part-Time and Daily Part-Time vacancies.
Position Title: Computer IT Support Officer
- First degree level or equivalent
- A good degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Sciences or a related field is desirable
- A good understanding of computer systems and hardware; ability to solve problems, diagnose computer faults and troubleshoot, and technical and manual skills to carry out repairs appropriate to the grade. This includes, replacing power supplies, upgrade RAM,CPU and other essential components.
- Experience of working in customer service or frontline role providing reactive IT support via face -to-face interactions, telephone, email and remote desktop.
How to Apply
To apply, it is essential that your Application consists of:
- A Cover Letter (maximum one single-sided A4 page) noting your personal and contact details and specifying the position(s) you are applying for;
- Your curriculum vitae (maximum 2 single-sided A4 pages) outlining your academic and professional qualifications as well as your work experience in reverse chronological order with your current, or most recent job, first; and
- A narrative (maximum 4 single-sided A4 pages) as to how you match the requirements noted under the Job Description
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com by 14:00 hours on the 28th February 2018 as no late submissions will be considered.
Please note that the above job descriptions are not exhaustive. Kindly visit http://adun.edu.ng/vacancies/vacancies-administrative/ for more information.