Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Cost Accountant
Cost Accountant will be responsible for overseeing and analyzing cost expenditures and purchases within the organization. The cost accountant will review existing purchases, record data, recommend new cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options, and oversee purchasing costs.
- Develop and maintain cost accounting system, documentation, and records
- Determine costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities
- Review costs for all external inventory, labour, and material purchases
- Analyse and recommend costs and cost savings
- Collect and compile purchasing data for analysis
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits
- Review and document inventory and material purchases
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Prepare documents and interpret financial information regarding cost improvements for managers, executives, and C-Suite executives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field preferred
- ICAN Certificate is an added advantage
- 2-3 years of previous accounting, bookkeeping, or related experience in a manufacturing company
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Deadline: March 21, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com of mail should be “Cost Accountant”.