Position Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data. May consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables.
- Focused on improving data quality.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include senior Data Analyst with extensive prior experience.
- Generally has ability to work with other departments and management to determine organizational goals, pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets.
- Able to provide supervision, training and mentoring to junior analysts within the department.
- University Degree (Specify Class of Degree)
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Report generation and data analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- SQL & Oracle Database Programming, VB macros, Tableau Desktop, MS Excel Data Analysis, Data Analytics
Application Deadline: June 15, 2018.