ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Position Title: Deputy Head of Sales – Worksite
Job Type: Full-Time
As Deputy Chief Sales Officer you are responsible to assist in leading and supervising the sales team, oversee the day to day sales activities, implement action plans and accomplish goals and set targets.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support implementation of overall distribution and marketing (brand) strategy for the Company by ensuring execution of business plan to achieve targets;
- Actively supporting development of short, medium and long term plans to achieve sales volumes and profitability.
- Ensuring that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximizes up selling opportunities of sales team
- Facilitating successful implementation of new programs through the sales team by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch
- Ensuring sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales team, as well as developing new reporting tools as needed
- Consolidating month end sales report applicable information
- Working closely with sales leadership, establishes a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies.
- Ensuring implementation of systems to motivate, train and develop Retail and Agency staff;
- Ensuring consistent implementation of company marketing initiatives and assisting in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department.
- Reviewing direct competition and ensure complete awareness by all sales team of competitor’s activities at all times
- Researching targeted clients/markets and providing full packages of information sufficient to enable accurate development of products and sales strategies
- Work with the Chief Sales Officer to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Ensure all sales transaction comply with regulations and internal policies
- Minimum – B.Sc, M.Sc
Application Deadline: April 21, 2018.