Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) was established by law of the Ondo State House of Assembly in December 2007. The University commenced academic activities on January 10, 2011 first from the take-off site now known as the Mini Campus and subsequently at the Permanent Site now known as the Main Campus. The two campuses are located in Idepe-Okitipupa and Igodan-Lisa, all in Okitipupa Local Government Area in the Southern Senatorial District of Ondo State.
Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Position Title: Deputy Librarian
- Candidates must possess a good honours Degree with at least Second Class (Lower Division) plus MLS or MLIS in Library Science or Library and Information Science and must have at least twelve (12) years cognate experience in an academic or research Library. Possession of a Ph.D and membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- He or She must be Computer literate and must have evidence of substantial contribution to knowledge through research and scholarly publications in reputable local and international journals.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Computer literacy is required.
Application Deadline: 11th July, 2018.
Forward the typed and duly signed Application with 20 copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH),
P.M.B 353, Okitipupa,
- Please when the link above opens, select the “Job Category” of your choice to view the requirements, use the apply icon on the “Right” to start your application.
- The on-line Application, when completed and submitted, a unique identification number would be assigned to the applicant. This number should be written on the hard copy application to be forwarded to the University.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.