A Forward-thinking, fast paced company is looking to hire a Digital/Content Marketing Intern to assist with digital marketing strategy, especially producing, posting and promoting our marketing content.
This internship will give you the opportunity to build your skills in the operational aspects of communications, as well as broaden your experience on the strategic side.
You will be given responsibility for a wide range of tasks including those related to our blog, website, internal and external newsletters, mailing lists, news monitoring, events and reports.
Position Title: Digital/Content Marketing Intern
- Support all elements of our Digital Marketing Strategy
- A focus on the 3 P’s of our marketing strategy:
- Produce: Helping us produce great content: Blog posts, Podcasts, Social Media, Events, Webinars and Presentations
- Post: Managing our owned marketing channels: Website, Social Channels and Public Profiles to they are fully optimised
- Promote: Promoting all the content we are producing do it reaches a wider audience
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree or a current student in their final year in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Journalism, PR, Communications, and/or Marketing.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented individual, driven by results, who can manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Past experience producing offline/online content as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.