Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric, Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Energy Audit Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Energy Audit Supervisor
- Conducting DT meter re-certification or maintenance, energy audit and loss study across the networks at the Business Unit
- Carry out recertification and maintenance of meters on the Dts at the BU.
- Conduct energy accounting and audits on feeders
- Conduct loss study and loss reduction activities
- Carry out corrective maintenance on DT meters as flagged by AMI
- Monitor and track energy losses
- Contribute to ensure the energy meters installed at various points are as per approved technical specifications.
- Provide support on accurate monthly energy reading from the 11kV feeders and DTs
- Maintain a regular check on the metering systems at various levels in the system and the consumer level.
- Carry out 100% meter certification and commissioning at the distribution transformer (DT) level
- Compare the main meter reading with check meter readings at interface points.
- Assist in carrying out any other duties as requested by the Head of the Unit and Head of Department.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0-2 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirement to metering and energy accounting/auditing.
- Accountability skill
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Attention to Detail.
- Effective Monitoring Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Problem Sensitivity
Application Deadline: March 15, 2018.