Job Title: Energy Sales Representative (ESR)
- Perform sales and marketing of electricity, management of allocation of energy and driving collections of energy billed to the customer.
- Ability to manage customer relationship relating to meter reading and bill distribution.
- Conducting advance metering activities (energy aggregation, energy analysis, energy loss analysis, bill determinants and dynamic tariffs etc.)
- Performing remote monitoring of meter behaviour using human machine interfaces (HMI)
- Performing remote energy usage tracking
- Customer meter reading and capturing meter status/remark.
- Providing customer meter reading books/cycle and updating reading sequence.
- Performing manual data entry for customer meter reading and meter reading status on a daily basis.
- Managing meter reading instrument availability for meter reading activities.
- Preparing daily reading upload batch files.
- Prepare exception reports.
- Bill distribution to customers.
- Meter reading and bill distribution reporting.
- Performing on site activities/supervision/site visit with regards to installed meters.
- Monitoring of prepaid meters
- Special customer meters re-reading/site visit.
- New customer capture and periodic customer tariff reclassification
- Coordinating with other departmental officers to attend to customer complaints related to meter reading activities.
- Managing all customers’ complaints related to meter reading within areas of jurisdiction.
- Managing Customer accounts maintenance to avoid build-up of unrealistic debts(vacant premises, etc)
- First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years field experience in sales and marketing.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of the power industry
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Analytical Skills
Click here to apply