We seek creative and innovative talents who desire to build a successful career with a reputable Financial Institution.
Position Title: Executive Trainee
– Minimum qualification – BSC from a recognized University
– Minimum class of degree- Second Class Lower Division
– Minimum of a Credit in English language & Mathematics at ‘O’ Level certification.
– Maximum age of 25 as at birthday in current year,
– Candidate must have completed NYSC not more 2 years prior to date.
– Must be resident in Lagos
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the defined criteria and will go through the following recruitment process:
First Level Screening:
Candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant qualification/credential for verification.
The Aptitude Test is designed to test the Verbal, Numerical and Logical Reasoning of candidates- ability to interpret verbal information and reach correct conclusions, analyze and draw inferences from numerical information and data.
Successful candidates from the Aptitude Test, will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process. Candidates are expected to demonstrate competencies sin qua non to thriving in the corporate environment cum Banking industry.
Successful candidates from the Assessment Centre, shall be scheduled to meet with the client for final selection.
Only candidates successful at the client’s interview, shall be enrolled into the Executive Trainee Programme.
Qualified candidates should apply here
Application opens June 28th, 2018 and closes July 5th 2018