Our client, a leading Oil and Gas company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position Title: Facilities Coordinator
Department: Facilities Management
Direct Reports: Technicians
Reports To: Site Manager
- The Facilities Management coordinator is a strategic role within the facilities management unit geared towards providing support to the site Manager.
- The role is focused on management of every facet of the organization’s facilities by ensuring the smooth running of daily facilities operations and providing technical support towards achieving the strategic mandate of the FM department in achieving unparalleled customer (internal & external) service.
- This role also ensures that all work activities are guided by the organization’s stipulated standards and in accordance with the health safety and environment procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating, prioritizing and overseeing the completion of reactive and planned activities along with ensuring that clients (internal & external) are provided with reliable services and achieves value for money through effective cost-saving measures whilst meeting the operational needs
- Conduct daily facilities/site inspections and provide required data for management use.
- Ensure all contractors are supervised and provide risk assessment for all project-based activities are strictly in line with standard project management methodologies and HSE processes and procedures.
- Ensures that all requests from various users/department within the organization are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with stipulated service level agreement.
- Supervises Maintenance tasks to meet the requirement of statutory and regulatory legislation, quality and service level agreement requirements.
- Monitors operational performance of service providers including maintenance and security operations in line with processes and procedures to achieve optimal efficiency and also escalates issues to the facilities manager as and when required.
- Monitors and track the facilities management budget on regular basis.
- Coordinating and ensuring that appropriate method statement and risk assessment for various work types in line with the organization standards are effectively implemented.
- Serves as the liaison personnel with finance department (Inventory unit) towards ensuring that the share information of Asset Register/ Asset tagging is constantly with all facilities management details. Captures FM information for implementing proper Asset Management processes and procedures.
- Trend facilities critical systems towards ensuring optimum system reliability.
- Responsible for conducting Facilities Condition Assessments and collating reports for organization’s facilities per time and as required.
- Ensures that invoices for services rendered are duly submitted for payment processes
- B.Sc degree in Estate Management, Electrical Engineering and other related degrees.
- Master in Facility management / professional qualifications: IFMA Or BIFM certification will be an advantage
- 3-5 years experience in managing corporate/ commercial facilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- IT Savvy
- Good project management and problem-solving skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work schedules according to deadlines.
- Working Condition includes foot movements within the church facilities for supervisory duties, communication with staff, attention to details and good record keeping and special assignment outside the church
- Physical demands include a lot of working, climbing where required
Application Deadline: February 15, 2018.