DKT Nigeria is set to recruit a Field Auditor. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion & distribution of our products. We are looking for a smart, dynamic and committed individual to fill the following position. The position reports to the Internal Auditor/credit control unit and it is based in Abuja but extensive travelling is required in and around the region.
Position Title: Field Auditor
- Organizing and controlling the internal control process in the Area Offices.
- Monitoring of inventory for Medical Sales Reps (MSR) with accurate documentation in respect with FEFO / FIFO methods.
- Identifying internal control weaknesses and report or suggest necessary implementation.
- Conducting vulnerability risk assessment and internal control reviews on the inventory.
- Working with Internal Auditor to achieve the internal control compliance strategic objectives.
- Reporting any SOP non-compliances to the Internal Auditor.
- Participating in stock taking to ensure accurate stock position and compare with system balances and escalate any shortage(s).
- Travelling to different locations (within the Region) to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and affecting internal control.
- Receiving of Monthly stock on behalf of Medical Sales Representatives (MSR) from transporters and sign Goods Delivery Notes.
- Ensure circularization is done for trade debtors / retrieval of stocks where necessary in case of disengagement by MSR.
- Determine monthly risk exposure for the MSRs in conjunction with sales Operation report.
- Credit Control follow up for the wholesalers and debt recovery exercise for MSRs as instructed by reporting line manager.
- Any other assigned jobs by the superior officer.
Qualifications & Attributes
- Good First Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Possession of professional qualification, such as ACA or ACCA, CIMA, CISA, CIA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience in a similar role(FMCG).
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and review information pertaining to audits and audit reports.
- Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, interpersonal and financial management skills.
In addition, eligible candidates for this position should possess:
- Excellent problem-solving skill.
- Excellent communication, report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in use of accounting package software such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline: 19th June, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs (a well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work Experience) with subject tagged “Field Auditor-Location e.g Field Auditor – Abuja” to firstname.lastname@example.org