Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Accounts Clerk
- Filing of annual tax returns for the branch and collection of tax certificates
- Remittance of PAYE tax cheques and e-receipts collection
- Branch imprest/cash flow management
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND in Accounting.
- Finance and accounts experience will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package
- Analytical skill
- Integrity and Transparent honesty
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player