You will be responsible for implementing the company’s financial and administrative policies, procedures, and systems as well as ensuring compliance on same.
- Ensure compliance with generally acceptable accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements and ensure prompt payment
- Prepare monthly payroll, monthly bills and control expenditure
- Prepare budget and financial forecast
- Assist external auditors during statutory audits
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base
- Degree qualified in Accounting (B.Sc. or HND)
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage
- Good administrative skills
- Computer literate with good understanding of standard accounting software packages
- Up-to-date concerning current regulations and legislations in the practice of accounting
- Must have organizational skill and be deadline oriented.
- Must have methodical approach and problem solving skills.
To apply, click here