GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Programme Title: Finance Internship Programme
Ref No: 3122552
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions
BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership The duration of our internship program spans a period of 12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Integral part of the BHGE TPS Finance team:
- Identify & drive simplification projects for base cost and FSE cost before the end of the program
- Support in driving team initiatives and simplification activities as required
- Create a tracker to enable the finance team and project managers reconcile every quarter
- Train FSEs on proper cost allocation
Field Service Engineer Finance Support:
- Assign FSE Cost to accurate projects
- Bill out cost of FSEs that worked outside their legal entity
- Provide total FSE cost for SSA every quarter
- Assist in the provision of Quarterly estimates of FSE SSA cost
Base Cost Management:
- Perform Monthly GL review for all TPS SSA entities with particular attention to base cost and indirect cost
- Monthly tracking of entries into base cost and reclassing of all erroneous entries
- Prepare quarterly estimates for TPS SSA base cost and provide monthly update on its comparison with the actual numbers IBS and CFOA Monitor incoming IBS entries to all TPS SSA ledgers and make sure they are billed to the accurate location
- Provide quarterly estimates of net cash flow for TPS Nigeria Provide actual TPS net cash flow every quarter
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other related discipline/ or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Valid NYSC Call Up Letter/Posting Letter.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.