Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Position Title: Subsea Controls Technician ECGIP Program
Location: Nigeria; Onne, Rivers State
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
The Technical Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12 – 18 months development program with focus on Subsea Controls.
At the end of the program, the Intern should be knowledgeable to:
- Provide operational services and engineering support for the controls systems for deep water operations
- Develop extensive knowledge of subsea controls equipment and systems, proven track record in ability to interface with other functional teams and ensure delivery of a reliable subsea controls system
- Delivery of subsea control and distribution systems within BHGE subsea projects, including safety, schedule and quality from definition through to operation
- Ensure all activity is carried out in line with company quality, HSE systems including Toolbox talks, risk assessment, Stop work system, incident reporting and risk control plan
- Install, commission, maintain, repair, fault find company supplied production controls system in line with company procedure and O&M’s
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve and fault finding on systems that are currently installed
- Maintain, produce procedure, report and provide technical support
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper or Upper Credit
- B.Sc degree or HND in Controls or Electrical & Electronic or Computer Engineering or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Completed NYSC in less than 2 years
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit effective written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment
- Should be self-starter and able to take initiative as required
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve and fault finding on systems
Application Deadline: Not Specified.