Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Global Test Administrator (GTA)
- The Individual will serve as the face of Dragnet at our Test Center(s) in Nigeria and will be expected to coordinate and oversee all day to day aspects of the administration of the testing activities conducted in a Test Center.
- Such an Individual should be tech savvy as the role involves attending to various technological issues during a test.
- Ensure that all tests and assessments are deployed in line with global standards
- Planning, Scheduling, Administration and Review of all Testing operations in controlled/invigilated environments
- Manage Operational Relationship with the Test Centres
- Manage Test Centre; Commercial Relationship with Test Centres
- Manage Test Administrators and ensure adequate staffing for the administration of the test
- Resolve Candidates’ issues with urgency
- Maintain integrity and security of Testing processes and results
- Manage the cost of execution
- Proffer improvement initiatives in the Test Administration
- Liaise with Finance on Invoicing of Clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Applicant should not be more than 26 years of age
- Ability to communicate effectively ( both oral and in writing)
- Knowledge of Computer based testing will be an added advantage
- Database Management skills
- Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures for the administration of tests
- Familiar with Computer programs and applications( including but not limited to Ms Office especially excel and Explorer-web browsing)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Great Organizing and Coordinating skills
- Self -motivated and confident in making sound business decisions
Application Deadline: February 2, 2018.