Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialized industrial and automotive applications.
Through our integrated global network of manufacturing, R&D and service facilities, we are working with our customers to meet their needs for the timely supply of high performance products in increasingly complex operating environments.
GLOBAL TRAINEE PROGRAM
Tenaris Global Trainee Programme is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years. During this period the person will be involved into an Induction Camp, together with the other Global Trainees hired from different Countries worldwide. These four weeks are a great opportunity for networking, learning about the company’s fundamentals and working as a team.
Back from the camp, the rest of the programme is structured around the following main pillars: on-the-job experience in local offices, training, Industrial Program rotation and constant follow-up on the performance.
- The ideal candidate must be recently graduated in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics Supply Chain or other related disciplines from a Nigerian recognized University/Foreign University(Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage)
- Proficient English level
- Job Experience: less than 2 years post NYSC
- Not more than 28 years in age
- Passion for industrial business and Oil & Gas
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
Full time – Permanent Position
How to apply:
Kindly refer interested candidates with a multicultural approach to work, teamwork attitude and a strong technical background kindly forward CV’s to: TENGHRS@tenaris.com