FEDDO GROUP offers independent insight from design, integrity management and pigging, to lifetime extension and decommissioning, FEDDO provide tailored engineering and procurement services, either as standalone services or integrated projects to the Oil & Gas sector, Metal and Minerals and the Renewables sector.
Our company specializes in offshore engineering, subsea field developments, subsea and onshore pipeline systems, integrity management and pigging, life extension, decommissioning, and construction management. We also offer technical training solutions to develop skills and capabilities for the whole life of field covering every aspect of design, operation, integrity management and maintenance.
Position Title: Graduate Engineer
Job ID: LagosGE07
Job type: Full Time – Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines)
Due to continued business growth and an increasing portfolio of work in Nigeria market, FEDDO Group is now seeking to employ a Graduate Engineer to work from our Lagos office. Operating within a team of experts – and your professional mentors – this opportunity offers exposure to a broad range of engineering functions as well as the chance to work on a variety of exciting projects on a national and international scale. As a Graduate Engineer, you will support your engineering colleagues in delivering best practice technical solutions in accordance with project scopes, budgets and timeframes. This involves:
• Undertaking detailed structural design works for assigned projects;
• Carrying out all ad-hoc project work as directed by your Lead Engineer;
• Coordinating design and documentation with other engineering teams and departments as required;
• Attending site investigations activities as and when required;
• Ensuring a professional standard of communication is upheld with both internal and external stakeholders (client, suppliers, sub-contractors);
• B.Sc. (Min. 2-2 Grade level) or HND (Min. Upper Credit) in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical &Electronic Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• Some practical work experience in an engineering related role is desired but not necessary;
• A positive and enthusiastic nature; Problem solving and innovation; ability to follow directions and ability to work away as necessary.
• The willingness to learn and absorb information whilst being accountable for your tasks;
• Solid organisation skills with the ability to take responsibility and accountability whilst working either autonomously or within a team;
• Flexibility and the willingness to travel to sites as and when required;
• A general understanding of the resources and engineering industries and desire to develop your technical skillset in these fields;
• Effective communication skills;
• Compliance with contract terms and conditions
What we Offer
• The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team, with a focus on producing logical smart designs through innovation and collaboration;
• The ability to work on a diverse range of designs, taking on new and exciting challenges with projects across the world;
• A workplace that focuses on Safety First, making safety a core part of everything we do;
• Truly flexible working conditions incorporating part time/casual and job share opportunities throughout various office locations.
How to Apply
To apply for this great opportunity, please forward your COVER LETTER and resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Mr. Yakubu Wadai, Executive Assistant to CEO. Clearly articulate the reason why you have applied for this role and why we should hire you.
Closing Date: 16 Feb 2018 5pm Nigeria Time